[Osmf-talk] Board term limits and term lengths

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri Nov 10 14:53:10 UTC 2017

Simon,

I don't think term limits are necessary. They did not pass previously.

I understand incumbents can have momentum, but previously elected people
have been defeated before since moving to STV.

So my statement is "I don't plan to focus my time on this in 2018".

Candidates are free to run on a term limit platform and lead the effort on
that in 2018.

-Kate