[Osmf-talk] Board term limits and term lengths

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Fri Nov 10 15:56:02 UTC 2017

Nobody on the board has made it a priority to work on this for as long as I
have been on the board.
For me, it is clearly not a priority. I would support fixed term lengths. I
don't think that forced term limits would bring us much, and I don't
necessarily agree with the observation that incumbents have an advantage.
Martijn