[Osmf-talk] Directed Editing Policy

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 08:36:07 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

Would you be able to provide a reference list of policy documents from the
open source projects and others that influenced this draft DWG? Were there
consultations with other open communities on how to encourage collaboration
while building processes?

Happy to join the policy editing sprint to support a strategic vision of
OSM. However, perhaps there are a few pieces of work here - policy and, as
Dale mentioned, guidances/training materials.

Thank you,

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com