[Osmf-talk] Directed Editing Policy

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 01:17:38 UTC 2017

>Since projects on the HOT tasking manager have a validation step, does
that count? I always try to do cleanup, but sometimes others (not directed
by me) jump in and do it for my mappers, and sometimes I end up doing it
for mappers who didn't participate in my event.

I do a lot of validation work in HOT it would be interesting to know as a
percentage how much HOT work is validated and of that how much by someone
with more than 500 edits to their name.

Thanks John