[Osmf-talk] Candidacy: OSMF Board

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 15:53:30 UTC 2017

I accept that Heather doesn't have a large number of edits and a mixture of
skill sets is best for the board.  However data quality is an issue for OSM
at the moment and perhaps sometimes quantity of edits bring quality
issues.  Growth brings its own problems and I'd like to feel the board
membership safeguarded the idea of quality.

Is anyone from Katmandu labs standing?  They have a different point of view
and I know are interested in quality.

Cheerio John