[Osmf-talk] Candidacy: OSMF Board

Pradip Khatiwada youthpradip at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 18:44:03 UTC 2017

Hi John,

Thank you for the mention. It has been a year and half that I joined OSM community. As this is my first experience, I’m keenly observing and enjoying conversation going around.

I really think OSM community is growing bigger and the contribution is beyond lines and polygons. We should really be careful while judging someone’s contribution just looking at their mapping profile.

I work at Kathmandu Living Labs and so far I have trained 500+ Nepalese youths in OSM. Whenever I teach young people of my age group about OSM, I got to learn new techniques of mapping. Mapping is really helpful for me to understand more on OSM and to be alert in maintaining quality of my contribution.

I don’t think we have any candidacy for this year but I am looking for good candidate for my vote.

Regards,
Pradip Khatiwada

Sent from my iPhone