[Osmf-talk] Candidacy: OSMF Board

Dale Kunce dale.kunce at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 17:02:29 UTC 2017

Christoph, our affiliation with HOT should not disqualify us from
participating in this forum. We are all our osmf members just like you. I'm
also a paid member of OSM-US.  I don't devalue your participation hear
because of your participation in your other OSM communities don't do the
same to us.

If anything working with HOT has given us a better perspective of the needs
of local OSM communities around the world. Honestly, I think OSMF members
would be well served to learn the hard learned lessons that HOT has
especially around the importance of how we talk to one another. The how is
almost as important as the what in many cases because it builds community
in a positive way and works to break down tribal barriers which you are
promoting by continually calling out our participation in HOT.