[Osmf-talk] Candidacy: OSMF Board

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Thu Nov 23 17:02:36 UTC 2017

On Thursday 23 November 2017, joost schouppe wrote:

> I am not aware that literally shaming people for having the audacity
> to run for board is something that is acceptable in French culture.
> It is not in Belgian culture, as far as I know, and they are not that
> far removed from us. Nothing British/American about that

If you want to discuss acceptability of forms of communication across
cultures please be specific in terms of what Severin actually wrote.
You are mixing your subjective impression ("literally shaming people
for having the audacity to run for board") here with the claim of
objective acceptability in a certain culture.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/