[Osmf-talk] Fwd: Candidacy: OSMF Board

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 22:49:22 UTC 2017

Please stop.

My message completely failed and it was exactly this that I was trying to
avoid.

Pete provided feedback and that is enough. No need for more. No need for a
trial by internet.

I wasn't disagreeing with Pete, neither was I agreeing. I was simply trying
to say the feedback has been provided, hopefully Severin will take this on
board. Content wise there are some valid challenges (no comment as to
which). Let's allow Heather to decide which points she wants to respond to.

Thank you,
Rob

P.s. I have not read this whole thread as I simply do not have time. Hence
my annoyance that my attempt to keep us on the theme of the election failed.