[Osmf-talk] Fwd: Candidacy: OSMF Board

Ben Abelshausen ben.abelshausen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 16:35:15 UTC 2017

Stefan,

You are right, my questions to all candidates are:

- do you think we should grow the OSMF membership to include more regular
mappers and if yes how we should do that? What role should local chapters
play here?
- how do you think we should hande cultural issues like language, excluding
for example non-english speaking communities? It's hard for some to
participate
- do you think we should actively support communities struggling for basic
resources to map or is that a task for HOT or other similar orgs or perhaps
shouldn't be done at all?

Anyway, sorry if I've contributed to driving the discussion off-topic, I
apologize for that.

If I need to post these questions somewhere else that's fine. Did I see a
wiki page somewhere?

Cheers,
Ben