[Osmf-talk] Fwd: Candidacy: OSMF Board

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 13:19:03 UTC 2017

Stefan and OSMF members, I posted my response last night but have not
received any followup directly related to that.

As for the sub-comments, I have some thoughts, but first I would like to
start with my main response:

2. No one (full stop). And, No one, OSMF and OSM should be treated this
way. We can do more, we can do better.

Thank you

Heather

Heather Leson