[Osmf-talk] Candidacy: OSMF Board

Robert Kaiser kairo at kairo.at
Sat Nov 25 16:31:32 UTC 2017

Simon Poole schrieb:
> Actually this seems to be the time honoured deflection tactic that we've
> seem so often on this list: focus on the form (undoubtedly some of the
> adjectives used could have been chosen better), minor details and then
> start mincing words around that to move focus from the actual issue at hand,

Being disrespectful and rude is definitely not an alien to this list,
organization and community. And I agree with anyone who is trying to
change that and turn this community in a way that respect, inclusion and
diversity are upheld as that should be the basis of all communities of
humans, esp. open projects like this.

Robert Kaiser