[Osmf-talk] Learning or testing or practicing data Layer

ajithkarunaratne ajithkarunaratne at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 13:00:49 UTC 2017

Thank you very much for the information. I never knew about that.
Thanks again.
Ajith Karunaratne

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Richard Weait <richard at weait.com> Date: 26/11/2017  6:22 pm  (GMT+05:30) To: ajithkarunaratne <ajithkarunaratne at gmail.com> Cc: osmf-talk at openstreetmap.org Subject: Re: [Osmf-talk] Learning or testing or practicing data Layer