[Osmf-talk] Paying Board/WG was: Standing for board election

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 16:40:35 UTC 2017

Thanks

Simon - we work on open principles. Yes, it is true that I draw on my
experience and respect for open source networks. Really I just want us to
research and have a strategy instead of going back/forth on emails. Tell
you what - meet me half way in Switzerland for coffee, we can record the
answers/discussion to all your questions. No disrespect but between you,
Christoph and others - I have spent hours answering them because I am
trying to meet you half way. If not open source, then at least 'open'
https://www.redhat.com/en/explore/the-open-organization-book

Yves, you are absolutely correct. I have a background in community
management so I do lean towards seeing that as a potential solution. But, I
stand corrected- strategy first, then paying etc. It is clear that if we
spent half the time on a productive document planning rather than going
back/forth on emails, we might be further head.

heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com
Twitter/skype: HeatherLeson