[Osmf-talk] Learning or testing or practicing data Layer

ajithkarunaratne ajithkarunaratne at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 17:06:57 UTC 2017

That is what I exactly meant. If can we have such a layer incorporated into the main account which can be invoked by all editors, the newbies can accustomed to the setup easily while lowering the erroneous edits.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Eugene Alvin Villar <seav80 at gmail.com> Date: 27/11/2017  9:53 am  (GMT+05:30) To: Richard Weait <richard at weait.com> Cc: osmf-talk at openstreetmap.org, ajithkarunaratne at gmail.com Subject: Re: [Osmf-talk] Learning or testing or practicing data Layer