[Osmf-talk] DWG survey on organized editing

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Mon Oct 2 16:35:54 UTC 2017

On Monday 02 October 2017, Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski wrote:

> I share my feelings. You may or may not feel the same. If you are a
> cold logical creature you may not understand these indirect mental
> correlations (see many diversity threads on the issue).

I don't like the implication that i am 'a cold logical creature' but i
can live with that - not that i am but that others think i am if i
argue about emotional subjects on a logical level ;-)

Just to be clear i completely respect your view that what you describe
you do as a mapper should not be regulated by a policy (and i might
even agree with that) but this is not (yet) the subject of discussion
here.  If the DWG drafts an actual policy based on the survey results
and this would regulate what you do we can discuss that.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/