[Osmf-talk] DWG survey on organized editing

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Oct 4 19:51:59 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 10/04/2017 08:00 PM, Kate Chapman wrote:
> Maybe I remember things differently or this is a case of semantics. I
> thought we had tasked the DWG to investigate which might result in a
> policy.

https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Board/Minutes/2017-04-18#Corporate_map_editing_policy

"Decision: Board asks DWG to work on a policy, in a manner that it has
sufficient community input, and before anything is decided to come back
to the board."

So I guess both are a bit right. It is true what I wrote -

>     DWG has been
>     tasked by the OSMF board to work on a corporate editing policy

but board has the last word on whether whatever suggestion DWG comes up
with, is actually implemented.

Bye
Frederik