[Osmf-talk] sponsored membership

Nathaniel V. Kelso nvkelso at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 23:44:07 UTC 2017

The professional association for cartography in the USA (nacis.org) is able
to discount annual meeting cost for members, which creates a virtuous cycle
of people actually becoming members, and a revenue stream off the
conference profits for the society for operations the rest of the year.
Conference size has been similar between NACIS and OSM conferences, though
OSM events are now generally larger, so could be useful pattern for OSMF.