[Osmf-talk] Next OSMF board meeting this Thursday, 16th of August, at 21:00 London time

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 06:21:39 UTC 2018

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 4:39 AM Dorothea Kazazi <dorothea at osmfoundation.org>
wrote:

> Board meetings take place online on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 21:00
> London time, unless rescheduled, and you are welcome to join.

I would like to note that while I am interested in attending these board
meetings, as someone living in the Far East, these meetings take place
during really inconvenient times. I understand that the usual time when
these board meetings take place is convenient for current (and past) board
members (evening in Europe and afternoon in the Americas), they kinda suck
for us who live in East Asia, Southeast Asia, and Australia. So I just rely
on reading the minutes to keep myself up to date with board activities.
(And for this, I thank Dorothea for doing such an excellent job in keeping
the minutes well-organized!)