[Osmf-talk] OSMF Board election 2018 - candidate answers and manifestos ready

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Thu Dec 6 20:36:44 UTC 2018

On Thursday 06 December 2018, Miriam Mapanauta wrote:

> First at all I would like to thank you for summarizing the
> information about the candidates. Hopefully that way people will find
> easier to understand each of the positions and values of the person
> if they join the board.
>
> On the other hand I wanted to share with the members and with you (so
> you can update your document ;) ) that I answered the rest of the
> questions. Please find them in the same page previously shared
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM18/Election_to_Boar
>d/Answers_and_manifestos#Miriam_Gonzalez

I was just about to make a comment on your wiki user talk page on that.

I think your addition of new answers to the Answers and Manifestos after
Michael published the answers submitted officially by the candidates
before November 30:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Foundation%2FAGM18%2FElection_to_Board%2FAnswers_and_manifestos&type=revision&diff=1705156&oldid=1705142

is not in line with the official procedure and is not fair to the other
candidates who prepared all of their answers without knowledge of what
the statements of the other candidates are and who refrained from
afterwards changes beyond simple formatting and (in case of Tobias)
fixing a factual error.

If you would like to make additional statements about your candidacy
(which i welcome) i think you should post them separately (in a diary
entry, here or otherwise) making clear this is an afterwards addition.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/