[Osmf-talk] OSMF Board election 2018 - candidate answers and manifestos ready

Miriam Mapanauta mapanauta at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 20:56:32 UTC 2018

Hi Christoph
Sure, no problem, I see two options here:

a. Deleting the answers and as you mention post them separately
OR
b. writing an the beginning of my responses which ones are after November
30th

Hi Dorothea/Mike,
Please confirm what will be the best approach

To all candidates and members,
Sorry for my mistake, it was not my intention to cause any problems or not
respect the deadlines.

Thanks for your understanding,

Miriam

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 2:38 PM Christoph Hormann <chris_hormann at gmx.de>
wrote:

> On Thursday 06 December 2018, Miriam Mapanauta wrote:
> >
> > First at all I would like to thank you for summarizing the
> > information about the candidates. Hopefully that way people will find
> > easier to understand each of the positions and values of the person
> > if they join the board.
> >
> > On the other hand I wanted to share with the members and with you (so
> > you can update your document ;) ) that I answered the rest of the
> > questions. Please find them in the same page previously shared
> > https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM18/Election_to_Boar
> >d/Answers_and_manifestos#Miriam_Gonzalez
>
> I was just about to make a comment on your wiki user talk page on that.
>
> I think your addition of new answers to the Answers and Manifestos after
> Michael published the answers submitted officially by the candidates
> before November 30:
>

> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Foundation%2FAGM18%2FElection_to_Board%2FAnswers_and_manifestos&type=revision&diff=1705156&oldid=1705142
>
> is not in line with the official procedure and is not fair to the other
> candidates who prepared all of their answers without knowledge of what
> the statements of the other candidates are and who refrained from
> afterwards changes beyond simple formatting and (in case of Tobias)
> fixing a factual error.
>
> If you would like to make additional statements about your candidacy
> (which i welcome) i think you should post them separately (in a diary
> entry, here or otherwise) making clear this is an afterwards addition.
>
> --
> Christoph Hormann
> http://www.imagico.de/

Miriam