[Osmf-talk] Candidate's views? Re: Board decision on Crimea complaint

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Tue Dec 11 10:56:55 UTC 2018

On Tuesday 11 December 2018, Nuno Caldeira wrote:

> I don't see the point of the candidates to express their opinions
> about this sensitive subject at this point when the voting process
> already started and about 200 members already voted. Would be unfair
> to those that already voted and acknowledge that their preferable
> candidate has a different point of view than his/her.

I disagree.

What i think is unfair is the boad making such a sensitive decision last
minute before the elections.

It is completely all right if you have not formed an opinion on this
matter but if you have i see very good reasons to being upfront about
it and no good reason to keep it under wrap.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/