[Osmf-talk] Candidate's views? Re: Board decision on Crimea complaint

joost schouppe joost.schouppe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 11:14:59 UTC 2018

Well this is a great catch22. It is unfair to us candidates to be put into
this position. It is unfair to those who have voted already to voice our
opinion. It is unfair to those who have not voted yet *not* to voice an
opinion. And we don't know exactly what to voice an opinion on, because
it's just the decision, no context.

So I decided to refrain from directly commenting on the decision, but I can
refer to this previous statement on the issue:
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2018-November/081694.html

--
Joost Schouppe