[Osmf-talk] Treasurer's Report for the 2018 AGM

Frederik Ramm frederik at osmfoundation.org
Tue Dec 11 23:24:36 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have put my financial report online here:

https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Finances/Treasurer%27s_Report_for_the_December_2018_AGM

I'm happy to take any questions about our finances, here or in the AGM
on Saturday.

The TL;DR is that things are looking stable financially, even without
the huge Pineapple Fund donation that we received at the beginning of
this year.

For the first time, we had an independent volunteer auditor from the
community, Thomas Barris, to double-check my 2017 work. He has written
his own report and I hope he'll chime in here. He's issued a couple of
recommendations which I am already trying to follow.

I'm looking for someone to do the volunteer auditor job for the 2018
finances as well. This will likely happen around some time in March or
April. Volunteers are welcome to throw their name in the ring here. If
we have more than one, we'll do a mini election. If we have zero, I'll
probably ask Thomas to do it again ;)

Bye
Frederik

--
Frederik Ramm
Treasurer

Name & Registered Office:
OpenStreetMap Foundation
St John's Innovation Centre
Cowley Road
Cambridge
CB4 0WS
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.