[Osmf-talk] 2018 a third episode of entryism by HOT US Inc at OSMF Board after 2015 and 2017: call 4 action (candidates/members) for a balanced OSMF Board

Miriam Mapanauta mapanauta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 16:24:49 UTC 2018

Hi Nicolas and members,

Just wanted to share I participate in HOT as voting member and also I have
been volunteer to coordinate diverse mapping activities with them specially
focused in disasters such as the 2017 Mexico earthquakes in the one they
were very supportive. Generally I participate in the projects I am
interested and will lead to positive achievements so I am also supporting
other initiatives like Geochicas, OpenStreetMap México and Latin America,
hopefully in the future I can be supporting other initiatives such as Les
Libres Géographes :)

Best regards,

Miriam

Miriam