[Osmf-talk] Board members with similar background (was: 2018 a third episode...)

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Fri Dec 14 12:58:13 UTC 2018

On Friday 14 December 2018, Mikel Maron wrote:
> In case you don’t, you should know that Nicolas Chavent is still a
> Voting Member of the HOT org, was formally a Board Member as well as
> simultaneously employed as HOT’s lead Program Manager until he was
> dismissed from that role in 2013.

In case you have not noticed Nicolas is not running for a seat on the
OSMF board.

> You could view Nicolas naming HOT repeatedly as a concerned OSM
> community member and someone with inside knowledge of HOT sharing his
> concerns. I don’t. I think Nicolas is still bitter about being fired.

I will bookmark that statement for the next time you bring out etiquette
rules as a political instrument here.

Having met Nicolas and having talked to him about OSMF matters i can say
he is a keen and open minded observer.  Your statements here probably
say more about you than about him.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/