[Osmf-talk] HOT employee Re: 2018 a third episode of entryism by HOT US Inc at OSMF Board after 2015 and 2017: call 4 action (candidates/members) for a balanced OSMF Board

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 15:24:10 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, December 12, 2018, Rory McCann <rory at technomancy.org> wrote:
>> However none of them are currently in the HOT Board of Directors. As far
as I can tell, being a voting member of HOT places no obligations on the
member to take HOT's best interest or advocate for HOT in other
organizations, such as the OSMF. Being a HOT voting member does not make
one a HOT employee.

> Ummm.... one of the candidates *is* an employee of HOT.

I am aware of that. My point is that merely being a HOT voting member does
not automatically make one an employee of HOT. I never stated that it is
not possible that one is an employee and a voting member at the same time.