[Osmf-talk] Humanitarian work (was: 2018 a third episode...)

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 10:06:15 UTC 2018

Am So., 16. Dez. 2018 um 19:18 Uhr schrieb Simon Poole <simon at poole.ch>:

> I know of at least one occasion during the time we are discussing in
> which, being nice here, funding opportunities were diverted to HOT and
> multiple later on in which interested donors were pointed to HOT,
> without the OSMF receiving a single cent.

These are serious points, is there any documentation for this? Wouldn't
that mean who was in charge by the time at OSMF didn't act for the benefit
of the foundation? Or is there a different interpretation possible? Have
there been any safeguards installed in the meantime to prevent situations
like this for the future?

Cheers,
Martin