[Osmf-talk] OSMF board face to face meeting (F2F) facilitation.

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Fri Dec 21 13:23:38 UTC 2018

On Friday 21 December 2018, Rihards wrote:
> It might have been better if you had phrased it as a question, giving
> specific examples of what diversity you suspect missing from Mikel's
> interactions, and allowed him to expand on that.

But that's not the point - obviously most of the range of cultural views
and values outside Mikel's range of perception are also outside my
range of perception.  The point is being aware and mindful of what you
don't know and can't see.

But i don't want to hijack the whole discussion here, my comment was
just meant as an incentive for some self reflection.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/