[Osmf-talk] Humanitarian work (was: 2018 a third episode...)

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 01:28:08 UTC 2018

On Sat, Dec 22, 2018 at 3:53 PM Simon Poole <simon at poole.ch> wrote:
> On 17.12.2018 16:47, Blake Girardot wrote:
> > You can believe it, HOT US Inc. is a US 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
> >
> > https://www.hotosm.org/downloads/2017-Form-990.pdf
>
> PS: may I ask why in your 2017 form 990 in Section B 10a you claim that
> you have no local chapters, branches, or affiliates (which would be in
> line with previous communication from HOT officers), but in
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CnahXidzM_vuWpJMUVjFhP4hDi8zJ2Pv5YC7DQaLpo8/edit
> you say the opposite?
>
> Simon

Hi Simon,

Why would you ask me and why would you ask on the OSMF Talk email list?

There are ways of finding out information if that is your goal, that
do not involve grandstanding and "gotcha" type questions.

I suggest starting with asking the person most likely to be able to
authoritatively answer, Tyler Radford, Executive Director of HOT,
tyler.radford at hotoms.org.

Respectfully,
Blake