[Osmf-talk] Gender in OSM/OSMF

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 18:06:34 UTC 2018

HI folks,

The first discussion will take place Monday at 17:00 London time GMT (1).
This will take place on the HOT Mumble server(2).

Thanks,

-Kate and Heather

(1) https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?
msg=OSM+and+Gender+First+Discussion&iso=20180226T17&p1=136&ah=1
(2) https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com
Twitter/skype: HeatherLeson