[Osmf-talk] Gender in OSM/OSMF

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 12:13:42 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues, thanks again for this conversation during the election.

Kate and I are hosting a conversation about gender and OSM. We'd like to
build on this email and work towards some goals and opportunities to help
OSM engage and grow.

Details: http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Heather%20Leson/diary/43345
Please add your available times by Thursday. This is the first in a few
conversations.

Thanks!

Heather

Heather Leson