[Osmf-talk] Feedback request: Workshops at SotM

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Wed Jan 3 21:59:42 UTC 2018

I'd like to echo what Frederik said. Our local URISA [1] organization
charges for workshops but something like 80% of the income goes to the
presenter which really encourages people to not only submit proposals, but
to advertise to their followers to get attendance up.

As for my topics - things that I might be interested in are:

* Serving vector tiles
* advanced overpass-turbo scripting
* Recently there was a post [2] (Daniel Koć) about the backlog of osm-carto
tickets and the need for more people to contribute. I would be interested
in a workshop that could get me up to speed to help contribute.

[1] https://waurisa.wildapricot.org/event-2682778
[2] https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2017-December/079950.html

Best,
Clifford