[Osmf-talk] OSMF-owned engine for social surveys (WAS: Board meeting tomorrow?)

Michael Reichert nakaner at gmx.net
Thu Mar 15 14:57:33 UTC 2018

Hi Joost,

thank you for the background information.

Am 2018-03-15 um 15:00 schrieb joost schouppe:
> I'm a bit reluctant to trade a very complete and well-maintained package
> for a software which wasn't worked on for a few years. The feature you
> describe is interesting, but I don't think it's impossible to get to
> similar outcomes within the LimeSurvey package. I'm not married to the
> product, but it looks like I would be the probable volunteer to manage the
> thing and it's use, and I would prefer to use something that I have
> experience in, is widely used and has guaranteed support. Still the
> it4workflow thing could be interesting for some use cases too.

I hope you did not understand me wrong. I am not against the usage of
LimeSurvey, even if OSMF pays for it because it is open source. I just
wanted to draw attention that there is software which needs some work
but has interesting features.

Best regards

Michael