[Osmf-talk] Forum sections without moderators assigned

Michael Reichert nakaner at gmx.net
Mon Mar 19 15:15:54 UTC 2018

Hi Hrvoje,

Am 2018-03-19 um 09:49 schrieb Hrvoje Bogner:
> Is there any reason why I'm singled out for croatia, and none of the
> other counties have users specified?>
> Just curious.

Sorry, I didn't want to accuse you anything. I think it was just
accidentally left before sending the email. A few recent threads have
been started by you, that's it.

> BTW, we in OSM Croatia team were talking about forum. There is not many
> of us and having too many channels to communicate is more of a problem,
> we sometimes miss new member questions because nobody checks that
> channel for some time.
>
> We were talking about making the forum section read only, and create a
> sticky post directing users to other channels, but no one had the
> required privileges, with your thread we may revisit our idea.

You can find a list of administrators at
https://forum.openstreetmap.org/userlist.php?username=&show_group=1
(login required)

Best regards

Michael