[Osmf-talk] Forum sections without moderators assigned

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 19:45:01 UTC 2018

Hallo Michael,

As an illustration on how one can become moderator:

I became moderator of Question & Answers and Editors section when
there was a larg  influx of spam postings (several tens of posts on a
daily basis). Joost and myself recently became moderators of the
Belgium-section in order to be able to post sticky posts.

Other than that I only approve new posts to the above fora and
sometimes for the German forum.
>From time to time I remove obvious spam from Q&A & Editors.

I saw your request for the Austrian forum, but I do not want to
interfere in German discussions, my German is too limited for that.

regards