[Osmf-talk] Forum sections without moderators assigned

Jonathan Beliën jbelien at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 19:27:06 UTC 2018

Hello Michael,

I'm a OpenStreeMap Belgium board member but I'm also a (remote) member of
Open Labs, a hackerspace in Tirana, Albania.

Most of the active members of OpenStreetMap Albania are members of that
hackerspace and we have our own forum.
Before closing the Albanian section of the forum, I raised the "issue" on
our forum. It's in English, you can follow the discussion here (
https://forum.openlabs.cc/t/openstreetmap-official-forum/1071) but to make
it short, I proposed to migrate every topic related to OSM Albania from
Open Labs forum to the Albanian section of OSM forum.

Thanks a lot !
Wish you all a pleasant evening.

Jonathan Beliën