[Osmf-talk] Board face to face meeting

Martijn van Exel martijn at osmfoundation.org
Tue May 15 19:58:37 UTC 2018

Hi Christoph,
Thanks for raising the topic.
Because the F2F meeting is two full days, the minutes take longer to compile, but we will publish them as soon as we can.
Also, Peter is preparing a blog post about the meeting for the OSMF blog, with a more informal report.
In the mean time, we'd be happy to answer any more specific questions you may have.
--
Martijn van Exel
Secretary, OpenStreetMap Foundation