[Osmf-talk] Board face to face meeting

Martijn van Exel martijn at osmfoundation.org
Tue May 15 22:31:37 UTC 2018

Christoph,
Some of our objectives ahead of time were:
* Making progress on Microgrants plan
* Make sure we're prepared for GDPR
* Discuss current and future needs of WGs
* Discuss challenges / opportunities around diversity.
There is also the important but hard-to-quantify aspect of improving our communications, mutual understanding and team work, which makes us work better as a board throughout the year.
Grüße,
--
Martijn van Exel
Secretary, OpenStreetMap Foundation