[Osmf-talk] Voting "recommendations" by employers (straw poll)

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Sat Nov 10 12:16:28 UTC 2018

If a discussion attracts 20 people, you can wonder whether "There's a
strong undercurrent of company distrust and us vs. them" actually
represents sentiment throughout the community.I believe it is not always
evil will. Sometimes it is just that people are unaware of each others
strengths and the strength of doing things together without exclusivity.

[image: http://www.dogodigi.net] <http://www.dogodigi.net>
*Milo van der Linden*
web: dogodigi <http://www.dogodigi.net>
tel: +31-6-16598808