[Osmf-talk] Voting "recommendations" by employers (straw poll)

Allan Mustard allan at mustard.net
Sun Nov 11 01:20:29 UTC 2018

I agree with Frederik, speaking as an employee (and manager) of a large
organization known as the U.S. government :-)  I think it needs to be
written down to avoid abuse in the future or at minimum to give OSMF
grounds to take future action if needed.  As the saying goes, "Hope for
the best, plan for the worst."

IMHO "grassroots project" is ok but "crowdsourced project" might be
better.  I could live with either.

cheers,
apm-wa