[Osmf-talk] Board decision on recent OSMF membership registrations

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 22:11:14 UTC 2018

A request to all please. We can disagree and ask questions. But please do not belittle each other’s arguments, question each other’s preparations, or frame each other’s discussion points as insulting to large groups of people. You can also choose to ignore my request. But I really think our mailing list will be more productive and nothing lost by showing a little respect in how we communicate to each other.
Mikel