[Osmf-talk] Reminder - Etiquette guidelines

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 12:54:11 UTC 2018

Hello I hope your weekend is grand.

This might be a good time to review on OSM Etiquette Guidelines.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Etiquette

And some comments:

What I find most perplexing on the mailing list and in some diary post
comments, is the tone. Often people have told me that they avoid OSM
communication channels simply because of the negative tone. While this is
not always the case, when it does go 'off' it is simply confounding. How
can OSM grow and support our working groups and activities, if we cannot
encourage healthy dialogue?

Before posting something maybe ask yourself - Does this build
collaboration? Will I be inclusive? Will it inspire to get involved more?

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com
Twitter/skype: HeatherLeson