[Osmf-talk] Reminder - Etiquette guidelines

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Sun Nov 25 17:47:47 UTC 2018

On Sunday 25 November 2018, nebulon42 wrote:
> (I think the English translation that deepl.com produces of my German
> comment is quite accurate.)

I noticed only after having posted my German commentary how hopelessly
inapt various translation AIs are in dealing with my Germany style of
writing.  While it might seem this way it was not my intention to
specifically make it difficult to translate.

Ansonsten allen unterst├╝tzenden wie auch kritischen Kommentaren zu dem
was ich geschrieben habe vielen Dank.

And i want to specifically underline Frederik's suggestion to provide
support for the DWG in their work to implement OSMF policy and defend
the values of the project against attempts to politicize it.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/