[Osmf-talk] Support for DWG (Was Re: Reminder - Etiquette guidelines)

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 18:01:54 UTC 2018

 I think the DWG handled correctly in the current dispute on the
boundary mapping in the Crimea.

The disputed border policy has to be respected. Of course a new one
could be discussed, an we can also work on a new tagging schema for
disputed borders.
This would be much more useful than calling OSMF and the DWG names.

I really appreciate the effort that e.g. SomeElse put in replying to
those accusations.

regards