[Osmf-talk] OSMF Membership criteria Re: Board decision on recent OSMF membership registrations

Mikel Maron, OSM mikel at osmfoundation.org
Tue Nov 27 11:57:31 UTC 2018

I think the easiest explanation for why we haven't heard from them: If I received the same "welcome" after I registered to OSMF, I would think twice about jumping into this conversation myself.
And are we share they are all now registered on the mailing list? I have heard from other new members (not in this group) that they are not receiving emails from osmf-talk.

I agree, this entirety of this episode makes me think that we need to re-evaluate our membership model, and look at alternate forms of governance. I have no suggestions what that looks like, but it's clear that no one is satisfied with the status quo of how this works.

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron