[Osmf-talk] Welcome Mat for Organizations

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 13:23:44 UTC 2018

Hi Christoph,

I cannot speak for the others who wrote positive congratulatory emails to
thank those who got this Welcome Mat started. From my perspective: Yes I
have read that page - it is great isn't it. What a wonderful resource to be
able to direct interested organisations at. So amazing to see OpenStreetMap
used by all of these companies, governments, educational institutions,
media and third sector organizations. I assume the plan is to translate
these pages as well, and I cannot wait to see what other organisations get
added as it goes through translation. The number of users of OSM continues
to astonish me :-)

On the point about the CWG: You'd need to get their confirmation that they
have the spare capacity to pick this up. I shall leave it to them to
comment on that.

With best regards,
*Rob*