[Osmf-talk] Welcome Mat for Organizations

Rihards richlv at nakts.net
Wed Nov 28 14:12:32 UTC 2018

On 28.11.18 15:31, Christoph Hormann wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 November 2018, Rob Nickerson wrote:
>>
>> I cannot speak for the others who wrote positive congratulatory
>> emails to thank those who got this Welcome Mat started. From my
>> perspective: Yes I have read that page - it is great isn't it. What a
>> wonderful resource to be able to direct interested organisations at.
>> So amazing to see OpenStreetMap used by all of these companies,
>> governments, educational institutions, media and third sector
>> organizations. I assume the plan is to translate these pages as well,
>> and I cannot wait to see what other organisations get added as it
>> goes through translation. The number of users of OSM continues to
>> astonish me :-)
>
> My question was if you noticed anything odd about that page.

Most people on this list likely don't have time for guessing games, it
would be better to go straight to the point.

The only "odd" thing I noticed is that "Pokemon Go" is listed as a
company, although the company is called "The Pokémon Company" - but
given how trivial that is, I doubt you are hinting at it.
--
 Rihards