[Osmf-talk] Welcome Mat for Organizations

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 21:00:47 UTC 2018

I fail to see how "others on the AB weren't aware". The Welcome Mat work
was communicated to the Advisory Board and everyone had a chance to
participate. The hackathons were remote - merely a suggested time to get
together online and work on things. I joined in to a couple of these
sessions, although in the end I had very little time to actually contribute
content.

Anyone who couldn't attend at the given time was encouraged to contribute
at times that suited them.

Frederik, I encourage you to check your emails as you would have also
received these. May 22nd was one such email but there where other emails
before that too.

Best regards,
Rob