[Osmf-talk] Membership Working Group Updates

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 21:18:32 UTC 2018

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the update and the hard work you and others put in to the MWG.

These, plus the 100 people from the earlier discussions mean that in the
last few days we have welcomed nearly 150 new members to the OSMF. That is
wonderful - welcome :-)

Best wishes,
Rob

P.s. if you haven't had any volunteers to help with the writing by
Christmas, I might have some time free then. Please let me know.